Home

May. 2nd, 2011 06:52 pm
lyricalechoes: (Default)
[personal profile] lyricalechoes
We're ok. Our home is ok. We finally have power though only about 30 percent of our town does.

I don't know why exactly driving through the neighborhood makes me cry. No one died in our neighborhood but the houses are so smashed.

Very upsetting for some reason.

Date: 2011-05-03 12:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] soprano1790.livejournal.com
Oh I'm glad you guys are home and safe. I will keep your family and all those who have lost in my prayers. Definitely keep me updated.

Date: 2011-05-03 12:43 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ecosopher.livejournal.com
I'm so glad your home is fine - and more importantly, that you all are OK too. How is everyone feeling now, a few days after the accident. When I was in a car that was rear-ended, I had quite a sore neck for a few days afterwards.

I don't think it's strange that the devastation makes you cry. It's still a horrific thing to witness, and even though nobody closeby died, it's knowing how close it was, and knowing that others did. Big Hugs.

Date: 2011-05-03 12:54 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] neanahe.livejournal.com
Devestation of that scale is sombering, to say the least. I'm glad you and yours are okay. {{{hugs}}}

Date: 2011-05-03 12:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] baxaphobia.livejournal.com
I'm so glad you are safe and home. hugs.

Date: 2011-05-03 05:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tough-doll.livejournal.com
I am glad you and you family are okay. I am sure it's hard to see what you are seeing.

Profile

lyricalechoes: (Default)
LyricalEchoes

July 2011

S M T W T F S
      12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 8th, 2026 11:18 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios